Tiny Temptress Artisan Patisserie, Sri Petaling, KL | Review + Tour + Menu

November 13, 2016

Hi guys, I finally have another cafe post to update you guys with! Welcome to Episode 14 of my cafe hopping series 💕


For this episode, Euri, Fufy and I visited Tiny Temptress, a pretty pastel pink cafe located in Sri Petaling, KL:


It's located above Softserve and the sign isn't exactly that attractive/flashy, so do keep an eye out for it.


Address:
No. 8-1, Jalan Radin Bagus 8, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur 57000

Phone:
03-9054 3716

Opening Hours:
1:00PM - 11:00PM

Website:
http://www.thetinytemptress.com/

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thetinytemptress/


One of the main reasons why I wanted to visit this cafe was because it reminded me of Stylenanda's newest flagship store in Seoul, the Stylenanda Pink Hotel.


They have a cafe inside as well and OMG everyone and their mother has been visiting it :( even my fave blogger Yutaki visited it a few weeks back, giving me ultra jelly vibes.


Anyways, I came across this super pink cafe when I searched up "pink cafe KL" on Google haha. Their aesthetic is mainly pastel and I love it!





They also have an outdoor section:



  
 They have a kitchen/bakery area inside, so I assume that their pastries are all made fresh in the shop. We actually arrived 20 minutes before opening and saw the cashiers/servers helping out with the macarons.


I also know that there's another branch in Bangsar Telawi 2.

I definitely recommend visiting this cafe, especially if you're a blogger/Insta-holic like me. The whole place is just so Insta ready!


We visited this cafe on my birthday cafe hopping weekend. There weren't a lot of people when we arrived (because we arrived early) but as soon as it was opening time, there were no free tables. It definitely pays to come early!


MENU + REVIEW


DESSERTS

Tiny Temptress has a total of 9 desserts on their menu:


Here are some close ups from their display:

L'Affection (RM16), The Temptress (RM16), Bear Necessities (RM14)

The Sweetheart (RM14), Cloud 9 (RM14), Tarte Au Citron Meringuee (RM13)

Brulee Marshmallow Ice Cream (RM12). Mister Fuji (14), Choux au Craquelin (RM12)
For small cakes I think they were fairly priced~ We went with The Temptress & Bear Necessities:



Bear Necessities | RM14

This was so chocolatey! The inside was moussey (I thought it was gonna be sponge) and had a biscuit base in the middle. It was deeelish, but it might be a bit too sweet for other (I have a very sweet tooth).


The Temptress | RM16

It was a hard decision because I love lemony stuff and they had a lemon tart. I decided to get this because of the name (lol) and the overall look. I just prayed that it would taste as good as it looked and it did! The raspberry flavour was still nice and citrusy amidst the sweet cream and tart shells.


We also got the puff:


Choux au Craquelin | RM12

This was basically a custard puff and I wouldn't have selected it if it didn't have a face haha. It unexpectedly had a peach center! 


MACARONS

Tiny Temptress offers 4 types of macarons:


The Salted Egg Macarons cost RM10/piece (7th column from the left), the classic ones cost RM3/piece and the bear macarons cost RM8/piece. They also offer mini macarons at RM3/piece but they weren't available that day.


We ordered the classic ones and they were pretty normal. Now that I'm thinking back we should have at least bought one salted egg macaron to try :(



DRINKS


As for drinks, Euri and I shared a lemonade and Fufy got a chocolate drink (Euri's using it as props here haha)



Pink Lemonade Soda | RM11

This drink was such a lifesaver! It was a struggle getting to this place, mostly because I woke up late and I had to do my makeup in a rush. I also forgot to bring my DSLR's SD card, so I had to walk all the way to The Store to get one. Although my foundation/makeup stayed intact, I desperately needed a cool, refreshing drink and this was the perfect one.


Iced Chocolate | RM12

This was Fufy's drink and to be honest I think it was a bad idea. We had so much sweet stuff that day that the chocolate taste was totally muted by the other sweets.

Here's the coffee menu:


I lost the receipt but I do remember that there was an additional 6% GST charge.

The rest of our time there was basically taking pictures haha. As always, here area few pictures out of the millions that we took:




And a few selfies of course. This MAC foundation really 😍😍😍




And that's it for this cafe hopping post! The next stop we made was at The Majestic Hotel, so if you're interested in reading all about that fancy mess, stay tuned! I'll probably have it up this coming week (hopefully on Saturday! I have a work queue/Insta queue/events/projects/a million things to do at the moment, but I promise you that post will have some awesome photos!)


If you'd like to read more of my cafe hopping posts, please click here!

As always, thanks for reading and see you all in the next post!

Post a Comment

Write a comment & tell me your thoughts!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

© FISHMEATDIE. Made by SoulMuse.